Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cloud computing
Listen Tuesday May 20th @ 12pm
Anne Altman, general manager of Federal Government for IBM, will discuss a wide range of contracting topics with host Mark Amtower.
May 19, 2014
The intelligence community and the Defense Department are both trying to build IT networks that attempt to get rid of IT stovepipes. In the process, they've found a few ways to work together.
Horace Blackman, vice president of Health and Life Sciences at Lockheed Martin will discuss ways to reduce costs for federal IT professionals.
May 13, 2014
Energy Department CIO Bob Brese said the launch of the OneNNSA network provides seamless identity management and collaboration services in the cloud.
Tom Davis, director of Federal Government Affairs for Deloitte, what the government could do to become leaner and more efficient.
April 29, 2014
In this edition of Inside the Reporter's Notebook, Executive Editor Jason Miller shares news and buzz about the IT and acquisition communities. GSA and SBA continue their ongoing quarrel over the Office Supplies 3 contract, and April marks the three-year anniversary of NSTIC's release.
Cloud computing providers who want to do business with the federal government will have to meet revised security standards by specific deadlines.
Ojas Rege, vice president of Strategy for MobileIron, will explain how his company can help your agency develop its mobile strategy and manage its mobile devices.
April 22, 2014
After two years of planning, the intelligence community is ready to start deploying the set of common IT services that make up the Intelligence Community Information Technology Enterprise (ICITE).