Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cloud computing
Bajinder Paul, the Federal Trade Commission CIO, said a new modernization roadmap will bring operational capabilities to employees, aggregate policies and major acquisition initiatives across the agency and, most importantly, create a path for innovation.
Chris Carlson, CEO of Retriever Consulting, discusses the benefits of a new aspect of virtualization called containers.
July 15, 2014
Anne Altman, general manager of Federal Government for IBM, will discuss a wide range of contracting topics with host Mark Amtower.
July 14, 2014
Susie Adams, the chief technology officer for Microsoft Federal, joins host John Gilroy to discuss some new offerings from Microsoft and what they mean for federal IT professionals.
July 8, 2014
Tags: technology , Microsoft , Microsoft Federal , Susie Adams , Windows Azure Government Cloud , Azure Machine Learning , hadoop , Nokia , Sata Nadella , MongoDB , open source , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Jill Singer, partner at Deep Water Point and former CIO of the National Reconnaissance Office, sits down with Women of Washington radio show hosts Aileen Black and Gigi Schumm, for a discussion about cloud computing and insider threats.
Scott Gaydos, chief technologist, Federal Healthcare, U.S. Public Sector, HP Enterprise Services, discusses how his company can help your agency with its cloud initiatives.
June 24, 2014
Tags: technology , Hewlett-Packard , Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Services , Scott Gaydos , data management , Meg Whittman , infrastructure as a service , platform-as-a-service , software-as-a-service , FedRAMP , FISMA , HIPAA , cloud management , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
As government agencies migrate to cloud computing and other new technologies, the information technology workforce requirements are changing.
Steven VanRoekel, the federal chief information officer, joined Federal News Radio for a free online chat to discuss the White House's latest IT priorities. View an archived version of the discussion.
DISA is working with the services to identify a mission-critical application in the cloud to ensure the additional requirements for Level-3 security are appropriate and achievable. Meanwhile, the FedRAMP program office is beginning to consider what the program will look like in two to three to five years.
EEOC CIO Kimberly Hancher and Mike Cerniglia from MicroPact discuss how cloud computing, and open sourcing reduced her agency's IT costs.
June 10, 2014