Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: closures
Most federal buildings have reopened after the Hurricane Sandy hit the East Coast.
Tags: Hurricane Sandy
Postal Service employees will attempt to deliver mail the day after superstorm Sandy hit the D.C. region.
After that commute from hell a few weeks ago, many people blamed much of the bottleneck on the way the Office of Personnel Management announced the closing of federal offices. Now, those messages are changing.
Federal employees may have more to contend with than pay freezes and a Christmas Eve workday this frigid December, with a recent announcement that the government has changed the definition of employee leave for closures.
In case you have to venture out today, here's the basic information you'll need on Thanksgiving closures and openings
Tags: Thanksgiving , openings , MARC , VRE , OmniRide , TheBus , Fairfax Connector , Arlington Transit , RideOn Buses , Clara Barton Parkway , Rock Creek Park , Rock Creek Parkway , Canal Road , Ari Ashe , Paul D. Shinkman
Lane closures on the 11th Street Bridge may create minor traffic delays through the end of November.
The Maryland State Highway Administration is patching nine miles of Route 50 between the Anne Arundel County line and Prince George's County.