Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: closures
Most federal buildings have reopened after the Hurricane Sandy hit the East Coast.
Tags: Hurricane Sandy
Postal Service employees will attempt to deliver mail the day after superstorm Sandy hit the D.C. region.
After that commute from hell a few weeks ago, many people blamed much of the bottleneck on the way the Office of Personnel Management announced the closing of federal offices. Now, those messages are changing.
Federal employees may have more to contend with than pay freezes and a Christmas Eve workday this frigid December, with a recent announcement that the government has changed the definition of employee leave for closures.
In case you have to venture out today, here's the basic information you'll need on Thanksgiving closures and openings
Tags: Thanksgiving , openings , MARC , VRE , OmniRide , TheBus , Fairfax Connector , Arlington Transit , RideOn Buses , Clara Barton Parkway , Rock Creek Park , Rock Creek Parkway , Canal Road , Ari Ashe , Paul D. Shinkman
Lane closures on the 11th Street Bridge may create minor traffic delays through the end of November.
The Maryland State Highway Administration is patching nine miles of Route 50 between the Anne Arundel County line and Prince George's County.