Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: closures
Most federal buildings have reopened after the Hurricane Sandy hit the East Coast.
Tags: Hurricane Sandy
Postal Service employees will attempt to deliver mail the day after superstorm Sandy hit the D.C. region.
After that commute from hell a few weeks ago, many people blamed much of the bottleneck on the way the Office of Personnel Management announced the closing of federal offices. Now, those messages are changing.
Federal employees may have more to contend with than pay freezes and a Christmas Eve workday this frigid December, with a recent announcement that the government has changed the definition of employee leave for closures.
In case you have to venture out today, here's the basic information you'll need on Thanksgiving closures and openings
Tags: Thanksgiving , openings , MARC , VRE , OmniRide , TheBus , Fairfax Connector , Arlington Transit , RideOn Buses , Clara Barton Parkway , Rock Creek Park , Rock Creek Parkway , Canal Road , Ari Ashe , Paul D. Shinkman
Lane closures on the 11th Street Bridge may create minor traffic delays through the end of November.
The Maryland State Highway Administration is patching nine miles of Route 50 between the Anne Arundel County line and Prince George's County.