Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: closing
Six USDA buildings are closed today after a minor electrical fire at one of the headquarters buildings caused power outages and Internet stoppages at other agency buildings, said a USDA spokesman.
Tags: USDA ,
The U.S. Postal Service has agreed to delay the closing of 252 mail processing centers and 3,700 local post offices until mid-May.
In Washington, even an inch of slushy snow is enough to cause havoc with commuters. It's a big factor in whether or not the Federal Government will open for business here in Washington, D.C. FederalNewsRadio's Senior Correspondent Mike Causey broke the news that the Office of Personnel Management will now have a decision on whether to open or close the government on bad weather days by 4 am, instead of 5 am. Yesterday, the head of OPM held a first-ever, "behind the scenes" look at how that decision is made.