Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: charity
The Office of Personnel Management published a final rule to amend the of regulations of the Combined Federal Campaign. The changes make it easier for federal employees to contribute to the charities of their choice and increase transparency of the donor process.
The California-based charity came under scrutiny four years ago, when its founder and then- president was hauled before Congress to answer tough questions about his management of millions of dollars in private donations. Roger Chapin vehemently defended his actions, and his group went on to raise millions more to support its mission of providing arts and craft kits to homebound and hospitalized veterans.
Pay freezes haven't stopped federal employees from giving money to good causes for the Combined Federal Campaign.
When preparing to file your federal tax return, don't forget your contributions to charitable organizations. Your donations could add up to a sizeable tax deduction if you itemize on IRS Form 1040, Schedule A.
Berry said he thinks feds will continue to donate at high levels in future drives, despite a two-year pay freeze and other proposals that could cut their pay and benefits
USDA was among the top agencies that donated food for the Feds Feed Families program.
Scammers are starting to prey on the generosity of people who are trying to help Japan.
Group coupon sites like Groupon and LivingSocial may be making waves as purveyors of daily deals. But they're also touting themselves as avenues for charity.