Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: charity
The California-based charity came under scrutiny four years ago, when its founder and then- president was hauled before Congress to answer tough questions about his management of millions of dollars in private donations. Roger Chapin vehemently defended his actions, and his group went on to raise millions more to support its mission of providing arts and craft kits to homebound and hospitalized veterans.
Pay freezes haven't stopped federal employees from giving money to good causes for the Combined Federal Campaign.
When preparing to file your federal tax return, don't forget your contributions to charitable organizations. Your donations could add up to a sizeable tax deduction if you itemize on IRS Form 1040, Schedule A.
Berry said he thinks feds will continue to donate at high levels in future drives, despite a two-year pay freeze and other proposals that could cut their pay and benefits
USDA was among the top agencies that donated food for the Feds Feed Families program.
Scammers are starting to prey on the generosity of people who are trying to help Japan.
Group coupon sites like Groupon and LivingSocial may be making waves as purveyors of daily deals. But they're also touting themselves as avenues for charity.
The ASBC is turning its annual holiday party into a good cause. Guy Timberlake, chief visionary officer and co-founder of The American Small Business Coalition, joins the Federal Drive with more details.