Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: charities
Local charities are expecting a busy week of donations as residents drop off items replaced by Christmas presents and search for last-minute tax deductions.
Two days before Christmas, Richard, Susan, and their two-year-old daughter Zoe were moving into an 'Operation Homefront Village,' a set of apartments at the Crossings at Washingtonian Center in Gaithersburg.
Between Thanksgiving and the end of the year, 74 percent of Americans plan to donate to a nonprofit organization or charity, according to a survey just released by Convio.