Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: charitable giving
Host Mike Causey will talk furloughs with Federal Career Experts owner John Grobe, and hiring, retirement backlog, and more with Stephen Losey and Sean Reilly from the Federal Times.
May 1, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , workforce , contracting , furloughs , sequestration , hiring , OPM backlog , FAA , air traffic controllers , Boston bombings , John Grobe , Federal Career Experts , Sean Reilly , Stephen Losey , Mike Causey , Your Turn
Certified Financial Planner Kristina Sturgis discusses financial planning issues related to retirement.
October 8, 2012
Registered employee benefit consultant Ed Zurndorfer has tips on charitable giving and capital assets to save money on your 2011 taxes.
Deputy Defense Secretary William Lynn is asking Defense Department workers to unite for charitable giving with the start of the Combined Federal Campaign.