Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: certification and accreditation
Dan Chenok, executive director of the IBM Center for the Business of Government discusses a survey that the company conducted on collaboration.
October 9, 2012
OMB report to Congress says 10 agencies implemented standard configuration
Vendors are told solicitations will go through GSA Schedule 70 only. Agency shared service providers will not be allowed to compete for work under the new contract.
The General Services Administration and Homeland Security Department gave 14 vendors a spot on a cybersecurity contract. The vendors represent a "full gamut" of certification and accreditation services, a GSA official told Federal News Radio.
Tags: technology , contracting , Lawrence Hale , GSA , DHS , SmartBUY , cybersecurity , Enterprise software licensing , Apptis , Booz, Allen Hamilton , Deloitte , DSD Labs , G&B Solutions Inc. , Global Network Systems , Kadix System LLC , Knowledge Consulting Group Inc. , SecureInfo Corp. , Securicon LLC , Tantus Technologies Inc. , Telos Corp. , Tetrad Digital Integrity , Veris Group LLC , Jason Miller , Cybersecurity Update