Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cell phone
Topping IBM's new list of predictions for the next five years -- 3-D holographic phone calls from you cell.
Twenty two percent of Americans say it's acceptable to be connected to their smart phones, PDAs and handheld computers while having sex.
With new programs from car manufacturers nationwide, you can do anything from starting your car to checking your tire pressure from the screen of your cell phone.
Rep. Rick Boucher, D-Va., is drafting legislation that would require sites and companies seeking to collect location information about you to first provide provide disclosures and ask permission.
A new phone application called Silent Bodyguard sends a silent distress signal that will contact four different people and give them information on your whereabouts.
Have 80 percent of the world's cell phones become less secure in recent years?
There are plans to add more than 1,000 of the special meters in North Bethesda in July.
Given that most people use their smartphones for pretty much everything, it's possible they could eventually replace business cards, too.
Radiation levels differ sharply among cell phones.
Constantly switching mindsets can lead you to snap at co-workers or cheat on your diet.