Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cars
With new programs from car manufacturers nationwide, you can do anything from starting your car to checking your tire pressure from the screen of your cell phone.
New mobile apps make the car-buying process easier by placing cost-saving information at your fingertips.
Low supply and high demand, a flat economy and a rush to trade in larger vehicles that consume a lot of gas for smaller ones are all reasons for the shortage of used cars, several local dealers said.
Used car prices are through the roof, and you can blame supply and demand.
Temperatures today will soar to near 100 degrees, and the humidity could make it feel as hot as 115 degrees.
Don't let popularity prevent you from buying other cars that may be even more worthy of your money. These 10 cars might be just what you're looking for.
Find out what men and women say signals the end of the honeymoon.
While younger people aren't hopping in their cars to visit friends as much as previous generations, a Metropolitan Council of Governments study finds the over 65 set isn't hesitating to drive.
Is a one-time, one-and-a-half month, uptick in car sales for some car dealers worth the full, economic costs of the Cash for Clunkers program?