Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: carjacking
The man who stole a taxicab at gunpoint after he had the driver take him to businesses in Frederick and Montgomery counties was arrested Monday, authorities said.
Tags: Christopher Wong ,
A Baltimore man scheduled to be tried a second time in the slaying of a Frederick cabdriver in January 2009 has now been indicted in a local carjacking a week before Stephen Mauk was shot to death, Frederick County State's Attorney Charlie Smith said Friday.
A WTOP report helped police track down and arrest the alleged gunman who killed a young girl and injured two of her relatives in a triple shooting in Northwest.
Police are looking for a burgundy, 2004 Toyota Avalon with Maryland license plates. The license number is 754-60HV.
A Frederick County grand jury indicted three Hagerstown residents on Friday in a pair of crimes that occurred six months apart outside the same Frederick bank, State's Attorney Charlie Smith said.
A man was sentenced to nine years in jail Tuesday for carjacking a U.S. Senator's daughter last December.
Tags: Robert Corker ,