Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: carjacking
The man who stole a taxicab at gunpoint after he had the driver take him to businesses in Frederick and Montgomery counties was arrested Monday, authorities said.
Tags: Christopher Wong ,
A Baltimore man scheduled to be tried a second time in the slaying of a Frederick cabdriver in January 2009 has now been indicted in a local carjacking a week before Stephen Mauk was shot to death, Frederick County State's Attorney Charlie Smith said Friday.
A WTOP report helped police track down and arrest the alleged gunman who killed a young girl and injured two of her relatives in a triple shooting in Northwest.
Police are looking for a burgundy, 2004 Toyota Avalon with Maryland license plates. The license number is 754-60HV.
A Frederick County grand jury indicted three Hagerstown residents on Friday in a pair of crimes that occurred six months apart outside the same Frederick bank, State's Attorney Charlie Smith said.
A man was sentenced to nine years in jail Tuesday for carjacking a U.S. Senator's daughter last December.
Tags: Robert Corker ,