Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: carjacking
The man who stole a taxicab at gunpoint after he had the driver take him to businesses in Frederick and Montgomery counties was arrested Monday, authorities said.
Tags: Christopher Wong ,
A Baltimore man scheduled to be tried a second time in the slaying of a Frederick cabdriver in January 2009 has now been indicted in a local carjacking a week before Stephen Mauk was shot to death, Frederick County State's Attorney Charlie Smith said Friday.
A WTOP report helped police track down and arrest the alleged gunman who killed a young girl and injured two of her relatives in a triple shooting in Northwest.
Police are looking for a burgundy, 2004 Toyota Avalon with Maryland license plates. The license number is 754-60HV.
A Frederick County grand jury indicted three Hagerstown residents on Friday in a pair of crimes that occurred six months apart outside the same Frederick bank, State's Attorney Charlie Smith said.
A man was sentenced to nine years in jail Tuesday for carjacking a U.S. Senator's daughter last December.
Tags: Robert Corker ,