Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: career planning
Host Bob Leins and guest Bob Braunstein discuss their experiences as employees in the federal government and provide tips on what you need to know to maximize benefits during your career.
January 27, 2014
Retirement coach Mike Townshend will discuss what you should be thinking about when considering a career change or retirement.
January 13, 2013
Federal benefits expert Bob Braunstein answers your retirement and career planning questions.
May 6, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , retirement planning , FERCCA , creditable service record , deposit for service , TSP , Voluntary Contribution Program , Bob Leins , Bob Braunstein , Tammy Flanagan , NITP , For Your Benefit