bnv.fnr.search/tags;tile=1;pos=top;sz=728x90;ord=
3:07 pm, April 17, 2014

Search Result

Search Tags:  carbon monoxide

Carbon monoxide sickens 2 workers

Tags: V Street

Monday - 06/20/2011, 05:35am EDT

Generator blamed for sending family to hospital

A mother and four children have been taken to the hospital as a precautionary measure after experiencing symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning Friday morning.

Tags: Silver Spring , Oscar Garcia , Montgomery County Fire and Rescue

Friday - 01/28/2011, 12:02pm EST

13-year-old saves mother from carbon monoxide

A quick-thinking 13-year-old is being credited with saving her mother from carbon monoxide poisoning on Tuesday morning after the family's car was left idling in a garage the night before.

Tags: Katie Hagan , Wendy Hagan , carbon monoxide poisoning

Sunday - 12/26/2010, 09:35am EST

Poisoned Fairfax family: A cautionary tale

The Fairfax County family hospitalized Sunday for gas poisoning in their home is a cautionary tale as the winter months approach for area residents beginning to use their heating systems.

Tags: gas poisoning , Dan Schmidt , Fairfax County Fire and Rescue , Andrew Mollenbeck , Paul D. Shinkman

Monday - 11/29/2010, 08:53am EST

9 treated for possible carbon monoxide poisoning in Va.

Nine people were removed from a Fairfax County apartment with possible carbon monoxide poisoning Sunday afternoon.

Tags: Dan Schmidt , Fairfax County Fire and Rescue , Reston

Sunday - 11/28/2010, 07:56pm EST

3 found dead from carbon monoxide leak

Three people are dead and a teenager is hospitalized after a carbon monoxide leak in a Hyattsville home.

Tags: Mark Brady , Prince George's County fire department

Sunday - 05/30/2010, 01:59pm EDT