Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: car accidents
Jaws dropped in a Fairfax County courthouse after a Woodbridge man is accused of having sex while driving at 85 miles per hour on the Beltway.
Distracted driving affects everyone on the road. Over the last nine months there has been nearly a 50 percent increase in distracted driving-related citations in Fairfax County compared to the same time last year.
A 24-year-old woman was struck and killed Thursday night as she tried to cross Georgia Avenue near Regina Drive.
Driving on the Beltway can be dangerous, and an analysis of traffic data from the past ten years shows that deadly accidents happen most often along one particular stretch of the highway.
Statistics provided to WTOP from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety highlight which gender is legitimately dangerous behind the wheel.