Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: car accident
Police now say what was originally reported as one three-car crash on Interstate 95 that injured a Virginia State Police trooper and at least six others Monday was actually a series of connected crashes involving nine different vehicles.
A 1-year-old infant suffered life-threatening injuries in an accident Monday afternoon in Brandywine.
Family, friends and neighbors of Natasha Pettigrew gathered last night to remember the Maryland Green Party Senate candidate who was struck and killed by an SUV while riding her bicycle last Sunday.
Two people were taken to Frederick Memorial Hospital after a two-vehicle collision Saturday in Monrovia.
Rebecca Johns of Alexandria was riding her bike with two friends when she was struck by a vehicle at the intersection of Franconia Road and Cannon Lane in the Franconia section of Fairfax County.
Tags: Fairfax County Police ,
Maryland State Police have identified the man who died Saturday morning in a two-vehicle crash on U.S. 340 near Md. 17.
Emergency personnel and Frederick Police were on the scene of a fatal accident in Frederick early Sunday morning.