Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: car accident
Police now say what was originally reported as one three-car crash on Interstate 95 that injured a Virginia State Police trooper and at least six others Monday was actually a series of connected crashes involving nine different vehicles.
A 1-year-old infant suffered life-threatening injuries in an accident Monday afternoon in Brandywine.
Family, friends and neighbors of Natasha Pettigrew gathered last night to remember the Maryland Green Party Senate candidate who was struck and killed by an SUV while riding her bicycle last Sunday.
Two people were taken to Frederick Memorial Hospital after a two-vehicle collision Saturday in Monrovia.
Rebecca Johns of Alexandria was riding her bike with two friends when she was struck by a vehicle at the intersection of Franconia Road and Cannon Lane in the Franconia section of Fairfax County.
Tags: Fairfax County Police ,
Maryland State Police have identified the man who died Saturday morning in a two-vehicle crash on U.S. 340 near Md. 17.
Emergency personnel and Frederick Police were on the scene of a fatal accident in Frederick early Sunday morning.