Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: car accident
The Chairman of the Prince William County Board of Supervisors is furious with the federal government after learning that Carlos Montano - the man responsible for a car accident that killed one nun and injured two others Sunday morning - was an illegal immigrant in the early stages of being deported.
Police are investigating a car crash that killed three people early Sunday morning. They believe alcohol was a factor in the accident.
A downtown intersection was closed for about 30 minutes Saturday after a car driving the wrong way on West Patrick Street crashed into the Frederick County Courthouse.
As police continue to investigate last Sunday's deadly crash in Olney, friends and family will attend the final funeral for the victims of the accident.
Prosecutors say the Rockville man charged in a crash that killed three friends had attended two parties earlier that same evening and had been drinking.
Fairfax County Police say the man, in his 50s, was trying to cross Route 1 near Janna Lee Avenue when he was struck and killed by a Jeep Grand Cherokee.
A father and son both died after their car crossed the median and hit two other vehicles on the Baltimore-Washington Parkway early Sunday morning, according to U.S. Park Police.
Not all facets of the economic downturn have been negative. A new report indicates the recession has contributed to a significant drop in the highway death toll since 2005.
An Alexandria man driving an airport shuttle van has been charged in a series of hit-and-run crashes in Arlington and Fairfax counties.
Virginia legislators will consider new rules governing police officers' use of sirens, following a 2008 incident in which a woman was struck and killed by a police cruiser.