Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cancer
John Czajkowski, deputy director for management at the National Cancer Institute, is this week's guest on Agency of the Month.
Former Frederick residents are gearing up for a town hall meeting Saturday to discuss the possibility that Fort Detrick caused three cases of cancer in their family
A group seeking to link Fort Detrick to hundreds of cases of cancer in Frederick met with federal government officials Friday morning to turn over its privately collected data
At Studio She in Frederick, hair designers often use custom wigs or top pieces that take several weeks to make by hand to give cancer survivors and others the hair they want.
A new lab to test vaccines against ebola and other diseases is being built at Fort Detrick in Frederick, Md., and a risk assessment is under way now. WTOP's Evan Haning has the report.
Nanotechnology is providing easier, safer and less expensive medical treatments for a variety of illnesses.
A lawyer reviewing claims made by people who believe chemical testing at Fort Detrick caused a cancer cluster says none of the claims shows any support for their accusations.
Tags: Fort Detrick , Gary Zolyak , Cancer cluster , EPA , Maryland Department of the Environment , The Maryland Department of Health , Frederick County Health Department , Kristen Renee Foundation , Federal Tort Claims Act
Maryland State Sen. Jamie Raskin has signed on to a bill calling for a state health department investigation of Fort Detrick.
A new technology from the NNSA has medical, industrial, scientific, environmental, and homeland security applications.
An organization trying to connect activities at Fort Detrick to cancer cases in the immediate area of the Army post is offering a reward to anyone who can prove tests conducted were done improperly.