Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: calories
With just a snap of your camera, a new mobile application can help you count calories.
The Center for Science in the Public Interest is out with its list of the unhealthiest restaurant meals. These calorie-counts will have you thinking twice.
Tags: Center for Science in the Public Interest , CSPI , Five Guys , Olive Garden , P.F. Chang's , Cheesecake Factory , California Pizza Kitchen , Chevy's , Bob Evans , food police , Colleen Kelleher , restaurants , Xtreme Eating Awards , unhealthiest restaurants
Your favorite latte may come with a whole lot of calories.
If losing weight isn't enough incentive to cut calories, here's another reason: a study released this week says a low-calorie diet can also boost your immune system.
The chicken and burger battle is on. Your waistline is the target.