Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: calories
With just a snap of your camera, a new mobile application can help you count calories.
The Center for Science in the Public Interest is out with its list of the unhealthiest restaurant meals. These calorie-counts will have you thinking twice.
Tags: Center for Science in the Public Interest , CSPI , Five Guys , Olive Garden , P.F. Chang's , Cheesecake Factory , California Pizza Kitchen , Chevy's , Bob Evans , food police , Colleen Kelleher , restaurants , Xtreme Eating Awards , unhealthiest restaurants
Your favorite latte may come with a whole lot of calories.
If losing weight isn't enough incentive to cut calories, here's another reason: a study released this week says a low-calorie diet can also boost your immune system.
The chicken and burger battle is on. Your waistline is the target.