Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cadillac tax
An earlier agreement exempting union employees from a proposed excise tax on high priced health plans has now been extended to all federal employees. We learn how, and why.
Union leaders believe they are on the verge of winning significant improvements for working families in the pending health care reform legislation, but feds may be left out in the cold.
It's gut-check time for President Barack Obama and congressional Democrats on their health care overhaul. Federal employees can at least hope the excise tax will get lost in the shuffle.