Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: buyout
In order to trim the budget and reduce the size of state government, Maryland is offering eligible state employees a buyout.
Is your federal retirement program the bull's eye in a bigger target? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says January is traditionally the time when wild rumors circulate. Mostly nothing happens but this time, he says, keep one eye open... just in case.
Millions of Americans are suffering from the deflation blues and that's having a major impact on employees at the Social Security administration. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains what happens when retirees get a no-cal COLA.
If the boss offered you early retirement right now, would you take it? That may be an academic question for most feds, but Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says for the Postal workers it's an up-close-and-personal option.
Would you like a 180 day leave of absence from your federal duties? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says it's easy to qualify but you must act within the next 7 or 8 days.