Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: buyout
In order to trim the budget and reduce the size of state government, Maryland is offering eligible state employees a buyout.
Is your federal retirement program the bull's eye in a bigger target? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says January is traditionally the time when wild rumors circulate. Mostly nothing happens but this time, he says, keep one eye open... just in case.
Millions of Americans are suffering from the deflation blues and that's having a major impact on employees at the Social Security administration. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains what happens when retirees get a no-cal COLA.
If the boss offered you early retirement right now, would you take it? That may be an academic question for most feds, but Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says for the Postal workers it's an up-close-and-personal option.
Would you like a 180 day leave of absence from your federal duties? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says it's easy to qualify but you must act within the next 7 or 8 days.