Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: business process management
Tom Romeo, president of MAXIMUS Federal explains how the appeals process works when a healthcare claim is rejected.
September 3, 2013
Tags: technology , claims processing , appeals process , Healthcare IT , Tom Romeo , MAXIMUS Federal Services , Department of Veterans Affairs , claims backlog , claims disputes , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk ,
Kris Collo, CEO of MicroPact, joins host John Gilroy to discuss how business process improvement can save agencies money and reduce the risk of job vacancy.
February 5, 2013
Bill Fox, a senior consultant at Aegis.net discusses business process management with host John Gilroy.
January 29, 2013
Tags: technology , Bill Fox , Aeis.net , software development , Five Minutes to Process Improvement Success , Kanban , CMMI , Cutter IT Journal , Agile software development , Lean BPM , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
David S Linthicum, LLC
March 24th, 2009
Host John Gilroy is joined by Michael Beckley, chief technology officer, at Appian. They will talk about how business process management has changed and what you can do to stay ahead of those changes.
July 19, 2011(Encore presentation August 30, 2011),
Tags: contracting , cloud computing , enterprise architecture , collaboration , smart phones , Appian , Michael Beckley , iPhone , iPad , ipod touch , BlackBerry , Android , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk , mobile technology , tempo
The Library of Congress and the Department of Education are just two of the agencies that have moved their process management to the cloud. Samir Gulati, vice president of marketing and a senior executive at Appian, tells the DorobekINSIDER why he thinks more are likely to move in this direction.