Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: burglary
For Montgomery County Police, a cell phone left behind at a crime scene is what they say they needed to crack a number of residential burglaries.
There's been another rash of burglaries in Fairfax County.
Montgomery County detectives are investigating a string of three burglaries and one assault of a pastor that all occurred at the same Silver Spring church.
Police have arrested one of two suspects related to a string of residential burglaries in Lake Ridge, Va.
Police and staff at a Frederick charity are trying to figure out who burglarized the nonprofit's offices early Friday morning
Montgomery County Police believe the men are responsible for a series of break-ins.
The burglaries, larcenies and suspicious events are believed to be related, police say.
Police say the serial burglar who has struck 82 times in northern Virginia may be armed.
The suspect was dubbed the "preppy burglar" because he was seen wearing dress pants, a collared, button down shirt and a tie.
Fairfax County detectives say at least 44 incidents -- including 24 burglaries, 13 larcenies from vehicles and two unlawful entries -- have been committed in the northern part of the county since Aug. 24.