Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: bullying
The meetings have focused on bullying, peer pressure, drugs and gang prevention.
Va. Delegates Adam Ebbin and David Englin are proposing two bills aimed at bullying, both inside and outside of schools.
The D.C. Council is considering anti-bullying legislation that would take the fight beyond the classroom.
Tags: D.C. Public Schools , Vincent Gray , Harry Thomas Jr. , Michael Brown , D.C. Council , anti-bullying , Committee on Libraries, Parks and Recreation , Committee of the Whole , David Aponte , Trina Cole , Metro TeenAIDS , Dunbar High School , Kate Ryan , Gary Emerling
High school students who attended the Board of Education meeting this past week were prepared with impassioned speeches urging the board's support of a new policy against bullying, harassment and intimidation
Adolescents involved in school bullying suffer from some level of depression, according to a new National Institutes of Health study, but the most at-risk group are the victims of cyber bullying.