Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: bullying
The meetings have focused on bullying, peer pressure, drugs and gang prevention.
Va. Delegates Adam Ebbin and David Englin are proposing two bills aimed at bullying, both inside and outside of schools.
The D.C. Council is considering anti-bullying legislation that would take the fight beyond the classroom.
Tags: D.C. Public Schools , Vincent Gray , Harry Thomas Jr. , Michael Brown , D.C. Council , anti-bullying , Committee on Libraries, Parks and Recreation , Committee of the Whole , David Aponte , Trina Cole , Metro TeenAIDS , Dunbar High School , Kate Ryan , Gary Emerling
High school students who attended the Board of Education meeting this past week were prepared with impassioned speeches urging the board's support of a new policy against bullying, harassment and intimidation
Adolescents involved in school bullying suffer from some level of depression, according to a new National Institutes of Health study, but the most at-risk group are the victims of cyber bullying.