Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: budget cuts
A Treasury Department audit of the Internal Revenue Service has revealed an agency hampered by budget cuts and struggling to update its technology to assist a growing number of taxpayers.
ClearanceJobs.com managing director Evan Lesser will talk about how the government job market is changing.
March 2, 2012(Encore presentation March 16, 2012)
Tags: workforce , Evan Lesser , ClearanceJobs.com , DoD , DoD cuts , federal hiring , defense contractors , troop withdrawals , Iraq and Afghanistan , cybersecurity , BRAC , Derrick Dortch , Fed Access
Host Mike Causey will talk about the Thrift
Savings Plan with Tom Trabucco, director of
external affairs for Federal Retirment Thrift
Investment Board. Federal Times Reporters
Stephen Losey and Sean Reilly also join the show
to discuss how Congress is changing your federal
February 22, 2012
Tags: pay and benefits , retirement , Thrift Savings Plan , Tom Trabucco , Federal Thrift Investment Board , National Federation of Federal Employees , NARFE , Federal Times , Stephen Losey , Sean Reilly , John Bogle , Vanguard mutual funds , Allan Roth , Mike Causey , Your Turn with Mike Causey
Federal Times Editor Steve Watkins, Senior Writer Sean Reilly,and NARFE Legislative Director Julie Tagen will discuss how government employees will be affected by proposed cuts to the federal budget.
February 15, 2012
Tags: pay and benefits , Congress , budget battle , retirement , Federal Times , Steve Watkins , Sean Reilly , NARFE , Julie Tagen , supercommittee , House , Senate , buyouts , Mike Causey , Your Turn
Guident Executive Vice President Dan Ackerman and Senior Vice President Ken Raffel join host John Gilroy to talk about how business intelligence is changing.
January 24, 2012
Tags: technology , Dan Ackerman , Guident , Business intelligence , efficiencies , data effectiveness , predictive analysis , data management , content intelligence , mobile technology , federal budget , cost cutting , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta says that despite proposed cuts, Pentagon will still be able to fight one major conflict at a time.
Join thought leaders from Department of Homeland Security, Government Accountability Office, National Institute of Standards and Technology and Noblis as they discuss future Science and Technology innovation for first responders. This Noblis Insights Panel is titled "Can Innovation Survive Budget Cuts?" In today's budget-constrained environment, how can government agencies do more with fewer resources?
ClearanceJobs.com Founder and Director Evan Lesser joins host Derrick Dortch to talk about what's in store for federal agencies and contractors next year.
December 2, 2011 (Encore presentation December 9, 2011)
But the budget calls for higher taxes and more fees.
Host Derrick Dortch is joined by ClearanceJobs.com Founder and Director Evan Lesser.
October 21, 2011