Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: budget cuts
Steve Charles, one of the co-founder of the immixGroup, will give listeners insight on how electronic problems can impact federal security.
July 16, 2013
Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey answers your calls and emails about a wide variety of issues affecting federal workers.
April 29, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , budget 2014 , budget battle , sequestration , furloughs , federal pay raise , FERS supplement , FERS retirement program , retirement , retirement planning , federal benefits , Bob Leins , Tammy Flanagan , NITP , Mike Causey , Federal News Radio , For Your Benefit
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will compare the House and Senate budget proposals, and discuss sequestration's impact on the economy.
March 21, 2013
Tags: acquisition , budget battle , Paul Ryan , health care , continuing resolution , sequestration , Bloomberg Government , Loren Duggan , Cameron Leuthy , Nela Richardson , Allen Scott , Capital Impact
Host Mark Amtower talks about the state of government contracting with Olessia Smotrova-Taylor, CEO of OST Global Solutions.
February 18, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , proposals , RFP , SEWP , ITES , GWACs , APMP , Olessia Smotrova-Taylor , OST Global , LPTA , strategic sourcing , sequestration , OASIS , bids , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center
Colleen Kelley, president of the National Treasury Employees Union, and Federal Times reporter Stephen Losey will discuss sequestration and other issues affecting federal workers.
February 13, 2013
Walton Francis, author of the Consumer's Checkbook
Guide to Federal Health Plans, will provide tips
on what to look for when choosing your health
November 28, 2012
Tags: pay and benefits , open season , FEHBP , Walton Francis , Sean Reilly , Federal Times , USPS , buyouts , early retirements , Mike Causey , Your Turn , Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact, analysts discuss OMB's sequestration report and how highway funding is affected. Plus, how much money are Super-Pacs spending on this year's presidential election.
September 20, 2012
Tags: acquisition , sequestration , OMB , budget battle , Allen Scott , Kevin Brancato , Matthew Hummer , highway spending , Melissa Avstreih , Super Pacs , 2012 election , Peter Brusoe , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
In two memoranda released late Friday, the Office of Management and Budget told agency heads they must cut 5 percent from their 2014 budgets and use evidence-based evaluations.
Host John Gilroy will talk federal IT issues with former White House Chief Information Officer Aneesh Chopra.
April 24, 2012