Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: budget battle
AFGE's J. David Cox, and Federal Times Senior Writer Sean Reilly will talk about the impact of sequestration and the possiblity that federal workers will be furloughed.
March 27, 2013
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will compare the House and Senate budget proposals, and discuss sequestration's impact on the economy.
March 21, 2013
Tags: acquisition , budget cuts , Paul Ryan , health care , continuing resolution , sequestration , Bloomberg Government , Loren Duggan , Cameron Leuthy , Nela Richardson , Allen Scott , Capital Impact
NARFE's Jessica Klement and Sean Reilly and Stephen Losey from the Federal Times, will discuss pending legislation on Capitol Hill, that affects federal workers.
March 20, 2013
Evan Lesser, founder and director for ClearanceJobs.com, will discuss the state of hiring in the clear community, and how its being impacted by sequestration.
March 15, 2013
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts examine how the ongoing budget battle is affecting contracting.
March 14, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , sequestration , Cameron Leuthy , Department of Labor , HHS , Department of Education , GWACs , GSA , GSA Millennia , GSA Millennia Lite , COMMITS NexGen , Brian Friel , Allen Scott , Capital Impact , Bloomberg Government
Carol Bonosaro from the Senior Executives Association and Stephen Losey from the Federal Times talk about how sequestration, furloughs, and other issues will affect the federal worker.
March 6, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , sequestration , furloughs , Carol Bonasaro , Senior Executives Assocation , federal managers , Federal Times , Stephen Losey , pay freeze , government shutdown , Mike Causey , Your Turn
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss sequestration and its impact on Congress.
February 28, 2013
Career expert and author John Grobe, Federal News Radio's Julia Ziegler, and Federal Times senior writer Stephen Losey will discuss sequestration and other issues affecting federal workers.
February 27, 2013
Tags: transition plan , John Grobe , Federal Career Experts , pay and benefits , sequestration , Julia Ziegler , Federal Times , Stephen Losey , continuing resolution , CR deadline , furloughs , air traffic controllers , FEMA , Mike Causey , Your Turn
Beth Farrell and Jim Schweiter from McKenna Long and Aldridge LLP discuss how agencies and contractors will be affected by procurement.
February 26, 2013
Dr. Kenneth Gold and Dr. Susan S. Lagon, from Georgetown University's Government Affairs Institute, discuss the political landscape and the budget situation on Capitol Hill.
February 25, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , gridlock , Congress , sequestration , budget debate , discretionary spending , entitlement programs , Bob Leins , Tammy Flanagan , Kenneth Gold , Susan S. Lagon , Government Affairs Institute , Georgetown University , For Your Benefit