Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: budget 2012
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Host Roger Waldron will discuss the GSA schedules program and other issues with Bill Gormley, chairman of the Coalition for Government Procurement.
November 29, 2011(Encore presentation January 24, 2012)
Congress crafted a partial measure to fund some agencies through fiscal year 2012 and extend a continuing resolution for others. Erik Wasson of The Hill acknowledges that the current budget process has been the most complicated he's seen.
The latest markup of the 2012 Defense Authorization lays out how DoD can carry out secret operations in cyberspace.
Clandestine operations in cyberspace included in 2012 Defense Authorization bill.
We learn just what the Congressional Budget Office is going through during the continuing budget battles on Capitol Hill from the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities' Paul Van de Water.
The costs of weapons and communications systems are on the rise.