Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: budget
OMB says earmarks are on the decline, but what exactly is being considered an earmark? Jodi Schneider, Senior Editor with American Banker has details.
SRA Chief Executive Officer believes in a greater focus on preventing intellectual property loss.
USCG Commandant is stepping down May 26th, makes his last State of the Coast Guard speech.
The sales pitch has begun on the budget, as OMB Director Peter Orszag and others head to Capitol Hill to talk it up.
The President discusses priorities in his FY2011 budget request, released today.
Tags: Barack Obama
Deputy Secretary of State Jacob Lew on his agency's FY2011 request, including money for USAID.
USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack on his agency's budget request, released today.
Remarks at the White House on the FY 2011 Federal Budget. (Joined in progress.)
Federal workers will find out later today just how much of a pay raise President Obama wants to give them next year, but according to a poll we took among been-there-done-that-feds, it's going to be a lowball increase. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey crowdsources today's column without even knowing what that means.
Is your federal retirement program the bull's eye in a bigger target? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says January is traditionally the time when wild rumors circulate. Mostly nothing happens but this time, he says, keep one eye open... just in case.