Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: budget
WFED's Jason Miller reports
The Senate has begun consideration of proposals to give the President a line-item veto over individual provisions in federal spending bills. The measures are designed to overcome shortcomings in a 1996 line-item veto bill which was declared unconstitutional.
Tags: management , line-item veto , Reduce Unnecessary Spending Act of 2010 , Senate , Judiciary Committee , Constitution Subcommittee , Russ Finegold , Paul Ryan , Jeffrey Liebman , OMB , White House , Barack Obama , Max Cacas
Defense Secretary Robert Gates proposed making some rather large changes to the Pentagon's budget this past weekend. Federal News Radio gets analysis as to what this might mean.
OMB says earmarks are on the decline, but what exactly is being considered an earmark? Jodi Schneider, Senior Editor with American Banker has details.
SRA Chief Executive Officer believes in a greater focus on preventing intellectual property loss.
USCG Commandant is stepping down May 26th, makes his last State of the Coast Guard speech.
The sales pitch has begun on the budget, as OMB Director Peter Orszag and others head to Capitol Hill to talk it up.
The President discusses priorities in his FY2011 budget request, released today.
Tags: Barack Obama
Deputy Secretary of State Jacob Lew on his agency's FY2011 request, including money for USAID.
USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack on his agency's budget request, released today.