Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: budget
Reuters reports that Undersecretary Ashton Carter, the Pentagon's head of acquisition, told industry officials that politics, the sluggish economy, and the size of the deficit might affect funding in the near future.
Homeland Security Today Editor David Silverberg told the DorobekINSIDER that the greater GOP presence in the House and Senate means shifts in spending priorities and new turf battles related to Homeland Security issues.
Rep. Howard (Buck) McKeon (R-CA), who seeks the position of chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, criticizes Obama for the direction of defense spending.
Politico reports that contractors are preparing for bad news to business after the elections.
DoD is preparing for massive budget cuts, but military officers warn not to touch career incentives.
Deficit reduction will be the top priority post-election.
The Census must change the way it does business if it wants to stay in business, NextGov reports.
Military.com reports Pentagon officials should start seeing results of spending reforms.
The U.K. announced aggressive public spending cuts, according to reports in the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post and Economist.