Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: budget
USCG Commandant is stepping down May 26th, makes his last State of the Coast Guard speech.
The sales pitch has begun on the budget, as OMB Director Peter Orszag and others head to Capitol Hill to talk it up.
The President discusses priorities in his FY2011 budget request, released today.
Tags: Barack Obama
Deputy Secretary of State Jacob Lew on his agency's FY2011 request, including money for USAID.
USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack on his agency's budget request, released today.
Remarks at the White House on the FY 2011 Federal Budget. (Joined in progress.)
Federal workers will find out later today just how much of a pay raise President Obama wants to give them next year, but according to a poll we took among been-there-done-that-feds, it's going to be a lowball increase. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey crowdsources today's column without even knowing what that means.
Is your federal retirement program the bull's eye in a bigger target? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says January is traditionally the time when wild rumors circulate. Mostly nothing happens but this time, he says, keep one eye open... just in case.
Fall is budget season for the federal government and we get a look into the future.