Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: budget
While each of the military services will have access to money freed up by Defense Secretary Robert's Gates efficiency initiative, they will not be able to use it all on new capabilities as he originally intended.
Evan Lesser, Founder and Director of ClearanceJobs.com, talks to host Derrick Dortch about the rise in the demand for cybersecurity professionals.
January 7, 2011 (Encore presentation, April 29, 2011)
Defense Secretary Robert Gates said Thursday that the Pentagon will reduce costs by raising health care premiums of working-age military retirees.
GAO's Michael Sullivans explains the recommendations for the Defense Department to improve oversight of its power source investments.
WFED's Jason Miller and Jared Serbu give details on stories they are working on.
Reuters reports that Defense Secretary Robert Gates is expected to brief Congress on Thursday about the budget cuts over the next five years.
The 112th Congress still must pass a budget beyond the current continuing resolution and House GOP make good on promises to rein in the deficit.
CNN's Brian Todd explains the Republican promises of more fiscal responsibility and whether or not it's coming true with the new Congress convening.
Off the Shelf host Roger Waldron speaks with Ray Bjorklund, Senior Vice President and Chief Knowledge Officer at FedSources, about current agency budget issues.
January 4, 2011 (Encore presentation April 26, 2011)