Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: budget
The Census must change the way it does business if it wants to stay in business, NextGov reports.
Military.com reports Pentagon officials should start seeing results of spending reforms.
The U.K. announced aggressive public spending cuts, according to reports in the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post and Economist.
Irrational optimism is a key to why infrastructure projects are often estimated to cost less than they actually do, the Wall Street Journal reports.
President Obama said Friday that agencies might leave some vacancies as the administration figures out how to save money, The Washington Post reports.
ederal CIO Vivek Kundra explained why the data center consolidation is so important to the audience at FedTalks 2010.
A Congressional Budget Office report estimates health care costs for veterans will rise 45 to 75 percent in the next decade, Army Times reports.
Bob Tobias, director of public sector executive education at American University, argues for the upgrade and investment in the federal government's financial management systems and points out the reasons those changes aren't happening.