Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: budget
Research from the Cato Institute says that the new Republicans in Congress are not challenging defense spending.
Former OFPP Administrator Steve Kelman shares the challenges of using contracting cuts to reduce spending.
President Barack Obama is expected to submit his budget request for fiscal 2012 on Valentines Day. Already there's not much love lost between the parties. Republicans want to cut $55 billion from the budget. The president's new chief of staff is asking "where's the beef?"
A GAO report reviews DoD's financial management.
Congress is about to be confronted with the reality of funding your agency at new, theoretical levels. For how that might happen, we get details from The Hill's Bob Cusack.
MSNBC reports on efforts to cut the budget without ruling out defense cuts.
Federal employees are already the target of cost-cutting. Tuesday's State of the Union address may offer more ideas of how deep the cutting will go.
Bloomberg News reports that the Obama administration wants to cut the DoD budget through troop reductions in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Joe Moye, CEO of Capgemini Government Solutions, shares his thoughts on the strengths and weaknesses of the IT reform plan.