Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: budget
Brenda Farrell, director of Defense Capabilities and Management Issues at GAO, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss GAO's recommendations for DoD's senior staff assessment process.
The Defense Department's 2012 budget will include more than its share of the 2.3 percent in savings that Secretary Gates has called for.
Washingtonian reporter Shane Harris joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss his in-depth report on the 10-year saga of the Air Force to replace its tankers.
Reuters reports that Undersecretary Ashton Carter, the Pentagon's head of acquisition, told industry officials that politics, the sluggish economy, and the size of the deficit might affect funding in the near future.
Homeland Security Today Editor David Silverberg told the DorobekINSIDER that the greater GOP presence in the House and Senate means shifts in spending priorities and new turf battles related to Homeland Security issues.
Rep. Howard (Buck) McKeon (R-CA), who seeks the position of chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, criticizes Obama for the direction of defense spending.
Politico reports that contractors are preparing for bad news to business after the elections.
DoD is preparing for massive budget cuts, but military officers warn not to touch career incentives.
Deficit reduction will be the top priority post-election.