Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: budget
The President's FY2012 budget was released Monday. Will it impact your job?
Highlights by agency from the President's fiscal year 2012 budget, released Monday.
Chris Core, commentator
Jill Schlesinger, editor-at-large of CBS MoneyWatch.com
President Barack Obama plans to unveil his more than $3.5 trillion budget today. CNN's Bob Constantini gives us a preview.
As Congress prepares to debate the budget for fiscal year 2012, Federal News Radio asks you for your predictions on how much spending will change from current levels.
Republican leaders in the House are calling for even deeper budgets cuts by putting forward a plan that cuts about $60 billion to hundreds of federal programs for the seven months remaining in the current fiscal year.
Were you ever an unwilling passenger in a high-speed, high-stakes game of chicken? Well, if you work for Uncle Sam, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you are on board for what could be the ride of your life. Or job.
The departments of Veterans Affairs and Housing and Urban Development have partnered to conduct a more thorough analysis of the nation's homeless veteran population. The agencies said the new data will allow them to get the right services to the vets who need them.