Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: budget
The House measure wraps all the unfinished annual spending bills into a single catchall measure while freezing spending at last year's levels. One of the biggest surprises in the act is the inclusion of a two year pay freeze as proposed by President Obama.
Comeback America Initiative's David Walker discusses the proposals by the president's deficit reduction commission.
The "FY 2011 Year Long Funding Act" contains language that will linger on long after the year is over. The Hill's Ian Swanson explains.
Demand for vendor-furnished information security products and services by the U.S. federal government will increase from $8.6 billion in 2010 to $13.3 billion in 2015 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.1%. INPUT's John Slye explains why.
Politico's Rich Cohen gives details about the stopgap spending bill passed by Congress.
Professional Services Council's Stan Soloway discusses how the new deficit commission plan will affect the contracting community.
Military Times reports that the fiscal commission is considering a revised plan that does not include a previous proposal to freeze military pay.
Increased reliance on the internet, networked systems, and connectivity creates opportunities for cyber attackers to disrupt government operations, as well as U.S. critical infrastructure.
WFED's Jason Miller brings the latest on the deficit commission's recommendations that impact federal employees.
Politico's Jake Sherman explains the House Republican plan on how to fund agencies.