Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: budget
Professional Services Council's Stan Soloway discusses how the new deficit commission plan will affect the contracting community.
Military Times reports that the fiscal commission is considering a revised plan that does not include a previous proposal to freeze military pay.
Increased reliance on the internet, networked systems, and connectivity creates opportunities for cyber attackers to disrupt government operations, as well as U.S. critical infrastructure.
WFED's Jason Miller brings the latest on the deficit commission's recommendations that impact federal employees.
Politico's Jake Sherman explains the House Republican plan on how to fund agencies.
Colonel John "Buck" Surdu said Defense Secretary Robert Gates' cost-cutting measures will hurt essential programs, National Defense magazine reports.
Congress is trying to extend the current CR for another two weeks.
The Center for Defense Information's Winslow Wheeler compares how the deficit reduction plans handle defense spending and financial management reform.
The Office of Management and Budget announced five structural changes to put renewed focus on improving IT management. OMB CPO Jeffrey Zients says the way government currently budgets for and acquires IT is "broken."