Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: budget
Defense Secretary Robert Gates said Thursday that the Pentagon will reduce costs by raising health care premiums of working-age military retirees.
GAO's Michael Sullivans explains the recommendations for the Defense Department to improve oversight of its power source investments.
WFED's Jason Miller and Jared Serbu give details on stories they are working on.
Reuters reports that Defense Secretary Robert Gates is expected to brief Congress on Thursday about the budget cuts over the next five years.
The 112th Congress still must pass a budget beyond the current continuing resolution and House GOP make good on promises to rein in the deficit.
CNN's Brian Todd explains the Republican promises of more fiscal responsibility and whether or not it's coming true with the new Congress convening.
Off the Shelf host Roger Waldron speaks with Ray Bjorklund, Senior Vice President and Chief Knowledge Officer at FedSources, about current agency budget issues.
January 4, 2011 (Encore presentation April 26, 2011)
A measure sponsored by Rep. Greg Walden aims to cut salaries and office expenses in committees.