Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: budget
GovExec's Tom Shoop gives his analysis of what will happen to feds with the upcoming budget battle.
Military Times reports that defense and veterans programs may get funding cuts in the upcoming budget battle.
Defense officials say a CR after the current one - expiring March 5 - could hurt 7,300 civilian jobs.
Congress must pass another funding measure to keep the government operating past March 4. House Republicans are calling for big cuts to current spending levels. This as President Obama gets set to release his 2012 budget request February 14.
National Journal reporter Yochi Dreazen explains how wars will change due to tightening budgets at DoD.
Research from the Cato Institute says that the new Republicans in Congress are not challenging defense spending.
Former OFPP Administrator Steve Kelman shares the challenges of using contracting cuts to reduce spending.
President Barack Obama is expected to submit his budget request for fiscal 2012 on Valentines Day. Already there's not much love lost between the parties. Republicans want to cut $55 billion from the budget. The president's new chief of staff is asking "where's the beef?"
A GAO report reviews DoD's financial management.