Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: budget
Redundancy, the budget, and your pay are all connected. And they all need to be viewed in the long term, Rep. Darrell Issa told Federal News Radio.
House Republicans feel they need two stopgap spending bills for the budget standoff with Democrats. The Hill's Alexander Bolton explains it for us.
Einstein 3 also expands information sharing by the US Computer Emergency Readiness Team, and allows automatic US-CERT alerts.
Heather Higginbottom, President Obama's nominee to be deputy director of the Office of Management and Budget, likely will have her nomination sent to the full Senate by next week.
Russell Berman, congressional reporter with The Hill, explains the current state of the budget battle on Capitol Hill.
While money is still flowing into agencies, the Partnership for Public Service says continuing resolutions hurt agencies' financial planning and ability to hire, among other things. PPS's John Palguta explains.
Stan Collender from Qorvis Communications discusses the ongoing budget negotiations and the impact on federal contractors.
March 8, 2011
Former OPM Director Jim King doesn't hold punches about why morale may be down in the federal workforce right now. He says "being viewed as a pawn on the chessboard of life is not exactly an upper."
All funding for an alternative F-35 engine would be killed under the measure drawn up Friday by the Senate Appropriations Committee.