Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: budget
Jess Ford, the director of International Affairs and Trade Issues at the GAO, explains how State can better invest in training.
In floor comments today, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) indicated a willingness to compromise with Republicans on a spending bill.
Redundancy, the budget, and your pay are all connected. And they all need to be viewed in the long term, Rep. Darrell Issa told Federal News Radio.
House Republicans feel they need two stopgap spending bills for the budget standoff with Democrats. The Hill's Alexander Bolton explains it for us.
Einstein 3 also expands information sharing by the US Computer Emergency Readiness Team, and allows automatic US-CERT alerts.
Heather Higginbottom, President Obama's nominee to be deputy director of the Office of Management and Budget, likely will have her nomination sent to the full Senate by next week.
Russell Berman, congressional reporter with The Hill, explains the current state of the budget battle on Capitol Hill.
While money is still flowing into agencies, the Partnership for Public Service says continuing resolutions hurt agencies' financial planning and ability to hire, among other things. PPS's John Palguta explains.
Stan Collender from Qorvis Communications discusses the ongoing budget negotiations and the impact on federal contractors.
March 8, 2011