Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: budget
Demand for vendor-furnished information security products and services by the U.S. federal government will increase from $8.6 billion in 2010 to $13.3 billion in 2015 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.1%. INPUT's John Slye explains why.
Politico's Rich Cohen gives details about the stopgap spending bill passed by Congress.
Professional Services Council's Stan Soloway discusses how the new deficit commission plan will affect the contracting community.
Military Times reports that the fiscal commission is considering a revised plan that does not include a previous proposal to freeze military pay.
Increased reliance on the internet, networked systems, and connectivity creates opportunities for cyber attackers to disrupt government operations, as well as U.S. critical infrastructure.
WFED's Jason Miller brings the latest on the deficit commission's recommendations that impact federal employees.
Politico's Jake Sherman explains the House Republican plan on how to fund agencies.
Colonel John "Buck" Surdu said Defense Secretary Robert Gates' cost-cutting measures will hurt essential programs, National Defense magazine reports.
Congress is trying to extend the current CR for another two weeks.