Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: budget
A measure sponsored by Rep. Greg Walden aims to cut salaries and office expenses in committees.
Reuters reports that the incoming House Speaker says his party is aiming to offer weekly bills to cut the deficit.
Loren Thompson, CEO of the non-profit Lexington Institute, says this year was a disaster for DoD acquisition and offers five ways for the agency to improve.
Congress returns to sessions with new members and a new agenda of how to cut spending and the deficit.
Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) lays out his agenda as new head of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.
Best of interview with John Potter.
As the new Congress and President Obama try to out-austere one another, what will happen with the 2012 budget? And, will there even be a 2011 budget or yet another continuing resolution?
The budget will be delayed until after Feb. 14.
A bill to fund defense programs has passed Congress and is on its way to the president to be signed into law.