Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: budget
President Obama held a press conference Tuesday, one day after releasing his proposed 2012 budget.
President Barack Obama released his FY 2012 budget proposal yesterday. In it, he reiterates his administration’s goal to move towards a cloud-first policy as a way to create efficiencies in the federal government and, in turn, save money. “By consolidating data centers and leveraging cloud computing the Federal Government will reduce the Nation’s data center [...]
Overall, the Pentagon's request for operations in Iraq and Afghanistan is $118 billion, a $42 billion reduction from its 2011 request.
Secretary Robert M. Gates is warning the continuing resolution means the Pentagon could run out of money before September 30.
Qorvis Communication's Stan Collender lays out some of the specifics in the President's budget blueprint, released Monday.
The continuing resolution translates into a $5.7 billion cut to the Navy.
Input's Angie Petty outlines some of the IT opportunities for federal contractors.
The President's FY2012 budget was released Monday. Will it impact your job?
Highlights by agency from the President's fiscal year 2012 budget, released Monday.
Chris Core, commentator