Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: budget
The federal government's list of emergency network security personnel has not been updated in 15 years.
Military members would continue to earn wages in the event of an April 8 shutdown of the federal government, but they'd have to wait to collect them until Congress agrees on a budget, a senior administration official said.
Federal News Radio is closely following the prospect of a federal shutdown and how it would affect federal workers.
The Pentagon is under fire from investigators who are "concerned" about a weapons program that's over budget and past its deadline.
A possible government shutdown could affect around 800,000 federal employees, a senior Obama administration official said today.
Republicans have been saying they get three bites at the apple at their attempt to cut spending, said Russell Berman, congressional reporter for The Hill.
A fast-approaching budget deadline is creating increasing anxiety among federal workers that government could shut down if Congress does not reach a deal.
Chris Core, commentator