Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: budget
Homeland Security Today Editor David Silverberg told the DorobekINSIDER that the greater GOP presence in the House and Senate means shifts in spending priorities and new turf battles related to Homeland Security issues.
Rep. Howard (Buck) McKeon (R-CA), who seeks the position of chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, criticizes Obama for the direction of defense spending.
Politico reports that contractors are preparing for bad news to business after the elections.
DoD is preparing for massive budget cuts, but military officers warn not to touch career incentives.
Deficit reduction will be the top priority post-election.
The Census must change the way it does business if it wants to stay in business, NextGov reports.
Military.com reports Pentagon officials should start seeing results of spending reforms.
The U.K. announced aggressive public spending cuts, according to reports in the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post and Economist.
Irrational optimism is a key to why infrastructure projects are often estimated to cost less than they actually do, the Wall Street Journal reports.