Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: budget
Focusing on these five strategies could help federal managers deal with budget constraints and low morale in the workplace.
WFED's Mike Causey analyzes some of the proposed cuts to federal pay and benefits.
More agencies are using content management system Drupal to build a web presence that aligns with their mission goals.
Five ways federal managers can handle these difficult times, from the Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta.
Tom Trabucco of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board says choose an L Fund that reflects your draw down date, not necessarily your retirement date.
Lou Peck, National Journal reporter
The Honorable Tom Davis talks about on trends facing Government Contractors; as a former congressman and noted technology leader, he shares Government Contractor strategies and vision.
We ask Steve Isakowitz, chief financial officer of the Energy Department and co-chairman of the CFO Council.
The Congress is sending a three-week spending measure to President Obama that would keep government funded through April 8. Some of the $6 billion in proposed cuts include federal program terminations.
Retired Air Force Colonel Chet Richards says DoD has missed the mark in several of its big decisions during recent years. He says defense leaders are making choices that leave people scratching their heads.