Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: budget
For every two vacancies in the Air Force civilian ranks, only one person will be hired.
The Defense Department has significantly underestimated the amount of money it needs to pay for service members housing allowances.
In this age of budget cuts, you are being asked to do more with less. One way to maximize your budget is to have a highly motivated workforce.
A review of the Social Security Administrations' budget may hold some solutions for your agency. Michael Astrue is the Commissioner of Social Security
A new bill for saving energy and money for your agency. Senator Tom Carper (D-Del.) explains it.
The amount of money you must pay to your retirement fund could be going up. The 2012 budget proposal from House Republicans would require you to contribute 6 percent of your salaries. That's a jump of more than 5 percent.
The President's pay agent said federal employees should not receive locality pay adjustments in 2012, despite recommendations by the Federal Salary Council for an increase.
You may not have the budget that you want. But you can still take very good care of your employees for a job well done.
Saving money at your agency may be as simple as doing more of the good things you're already doing to save money.