Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: budget
Obama challenged Republicans to make the necessary compromises.
A budget proposal from Senate Democrats cuts security spending by nearly $900 billion over 10 years, and reduces funding to domestic programs by $350 billion. The proposal by Senate Budget Committee Chairman Kent Conrad (D-N.D.)also contains $10 trillion in deficit reduction savings.
The House passed a 1.6 percent pay raise for military personnel.
Stan Collender, a federal budget guru, gives his analysis of what must be done in the coming weeks.
Jay Powell is a visiting scholar at the Bipartisan Policy Center and former Treasury undersecretary for President George H.W. Bush.
Kevin Green is the vice president for defense and intelligence at IBM Federal.
A coalition of unions and federal employee groups are urging lawmakers to reject cost-cutting proposals that harm federal pay and benefits.
The United States Post Office has been making a lot of changes and shakeups, as it tries to climb out of a multi-billion dollar hole.
Census Director Robert Groves explains how the agency will be able to still perform effectively despite the consolidation and cuts.