Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: budget
Complicated issues, like the economy, are more like algebra, says commentator Barlow Herget.
Commentator Barlow Herget says we should look to history for lessons on the current economic situation.
Through July 29, feds can submit their money-saving ideas. OMB narrows the ideas to the final four and then opens voting to the public.
It's showtime for Congress, the White House and members of the federal family. Odds are, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says, you are not going to like what you see and hear for the next couple of weeks.
Which of the following items are NOT at stake in the current White House-Congressional debt limit dance: pay raises, your insurance premiums, the health of your brand-new puppy or future raises for federal and Social Security retirees? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says it's both serious and confusing and, maybe down the road, amusing too.
Get the latest update on the contentious debt ceiling debate between lawmakers and the White House from The Hill staff writer Alexander Bolton.
The White House has said it will keep calling meetings until there's a deal.
Democratic Senators, led by Barbara Mikulski (D-Md.), say Panetta's plan breaks the law.