Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: budget
While money is still flowing into agencies, the Partnership for Public Service says continuing resolutions hurt agencies' financial planning and ability to hire, among other things. PPS's John Palguta explains.
Stan Collender from Qorvis Communications discusses the ongoing budget negotiations and the impact on federal contractors.
March 8, 2011
Former OPM Director Jim King doesn't hold punches about why morale may be down in the federal workforce right now. He says "being viewed as a pawn on the chessboard of life is not exactly an upper."
All funding for an alternative F-35 engine would be killed under the measure drawn up Friday by the Senate Appropriations Committee.
A government shutdown has been avoided for now. But if one would occur, federal employees with security clearances might want to be careful. Employee attorney John Mahoney explains.
Congress is holding the government accountable for federal building ownership and leasing. Rep. Holmes Norton is asking GSA for access to excess building data.
Shutdown Startup is an organization the helps feds find volunteer service opportunities in their community.
Shawn McCarthy, research director for IDC Government Insights, describes some IT budget trends and what they could mean for your agency in the long-run.
Get tips for successfully stalking the elusive improper payment from Deloitte's Pat Nigro.
Strategies for living through a shutdown from Ed Zurndorfer, registered employee benefit consultant.