Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: budget
The budget blueprint, released Monday, would reform the Workforce Investment Act, which accounts for $10 billion of funding in the departments of Labor and Education, and supports nearly 3,000 career centers nationwide and a range of other services, the Office of Management and Budget said in a fact sheet.
President Barack Obama's 2011 budget proposal, released Monday, flattens federal IT spending and orders federal departments to consolidate and centralize IT operations.FY
More than 200 GPO staffers trucked through the snow to get to work this week. Bob Tapella is the Public Printer, who heads the GPO. He joins us with a behind-the-scenes look at what important tasks these employees were carrying out.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey brings us his take.
Office of Management and Budget director Peter Orszag says he has expedited the review over allegations that a career budget examiner threatened a budget employee in the Office of Personnel Management inspector general's office.
The shuttle program has five missions left, and questions remain about how Americans will return to space after the shuttles stop flying in September. An even more down to earth consideration is what will happen to jobs at NASA now that the president is directing the agency to buy rides on privately-owned space ships.
SystemWare's clientele includes the Department of Defense, federal agencies and members of the intelligence community. The company, based in Camarillo, Calif., makes systems that help users monitor and detect cybersecurity and physical security issues.
Approximately 300 GPO employees are needed to produce the 10 pound Budget.
Susan Irving, GAO's director for federal budget analysis, has details of the report on the government's fast-approaching debt limit.