Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: budget
Obama challenged Republicans to make the necessary compromises.
A budget proposal from Senate Democrats cuts security spending by nearly $900 billion over 10 years, and reduces funding to domestic programs by $350 billion. The proposal by Senate Budget Committee Chairman Kent Conrad (D-N.D.)also contains $10 trillion in deficit reduction savings.
The House passed a 1.6 percent pay raise for military personnel.
Stan Collender, a federal budget guru, gives his analysis of what must be done in the coming weeks.
Jay Powell is a visiting scholar at the Bipartisan Policy Center and former Treasury undersecretary for President George H.W. Bush.
Kevin Green is the vice president for defense and intelligence at IBM Federal.
A coalition of unions and federal employee groups are urging lawmakers to reject cost-cutting proposals that harm federal pay and benefits.
The United States Post Office has been making a lot of changes and shakeups, as it tries to climb out of a multi-billion dollar hole.
Census Director Robert Groves explains how the agency will be able to still perform effectively despite the consolidation and cuts.